hello.
welcome to my blog












Renai VS Drazic
Monday, October 24, 2011

So all fansubs don't want to be flamed... obviously
but improvement is necessary ne~
This is not meant to sound harsh or anything.
I'll post everything under a spoiler tag...
DO NOT read it unless you can take constructive criticism
I don't want anyone going around saying
"Jessy flamed this and that fansub because of this and that. 
She shouldnt do this and that blablabla they're new etc etc"
No one is forcing you to read this! And i warned you already.
I do think what Drazic said is a bit harsh but at least he made you aware of your problems right?
Or at least i hope he did... If he didn't then maybe i will.

Anyway... Here's the feedback. 
Sunrise ~Love Is All~ by Ayumi Hamasaki 
Remember: DO NOT read unless you can handle it!



DONE! I really hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings
If you want me to elaborate on something um use the comment feature.
Jess is trying to help improve the quality of subs released because I too need subs and do not want to live with having to watch... *cant think of a better word for crap* subs so yeaaa.

Anyway i don't expect anyone to say anything to me about what i have just posted but after you have read this... if you want to, feel free to leave a comment ^^
No harsh feelings ne~

Oh and what i said on twitter... im sure someone will come across it (5/6 tweets)
- omg! i see horrible typesetting T_T my eyes! (public) 
- i didnt start it >_< Drazic did :L (to julie)
- yea but considering they only dd that in a few hours compared to R's few weeks LOL its just plain haha but so HD :D (to lea)
- HAHA!! yea he is right (to julie) 
- *nods!* and the translation lyrics flow more (to lea) 


Again, this is NOT flaming. It was more of a let's state our honest opinion. 
I don't know why I am explaining myself but...
1. I say anything not nice is horrible (I pick on typesetting all the time. My standards to typesetting are pretty high) 
2. She was asking who i was referring to :/ 
3. Er Lea was saying that Drazic's one was a bit too plain compared to yours so she wasn't even saying anything negative about Renai 
4. Um i don't think this was even on the same topic O_o LOL
5. Lea was just saying positive things about Drazic's = not flaming Renai


So... yea again we were not flaming anyone (just incase someone thinks we were)
Lea was simply stating positives of the other video and didn't mention Renai at all
Julie was just curious about who i was referring to and then moved onto another topic
As for me... I always pick on typesetting (and i think other people would agree with the light fill + light border = bad bad bad... i think if i made you watch a video with subs that were like that you would complain too... plus i even pick on my own typesetting sometimes) and saying that something is better than the other is not counted as flaming. Was just saying he did a good job with it considering he did it in a few hours. 

If you take offense to what i've said...
Well... you kind of need to learn how to take constructive criticism better but you are free to voice your opinions here. I give you full permission to flame me and tell me off via the comment option on this post.
Bitch about me to my face and not behind my back~ ♡


6:48 PM

3 Comments